Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cooperative Extension

Here in the late spring and early summer, many people will be getting serious about their home gardens.  If you're one of these people and your garden has a problem with bugs, or root rot, or blighted foliage, who can you turn to for help and advice?  If you're lucky enough to live near a land-grant college or university, you may be able to contact your local Cooperative Extension office.  To read more about Extension offices and their educational role, see this page from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture:

Even if you don't have a green thumb, with their advice you may be able to produce some produce that will make people think that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.