Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Wildlife and Other Animals

Like humans, wild animals can encounter situations that they need some help to handle. We all know to call 911 if we see a human that needs emergency assistance, but who would you call to get help for an injured bear or to report that you'd seen a moose with six legs? This page from the USA.gov site will lead you to the appropriate resources:


Smokey and Bullwinkle will surely appreciate you sending the right people to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.